Last Updated: 27 Jan 2016 | 5 min read
The generation of smartphones and the use of mobile phones has led many developer realized that there are certain languages which are must for building responsive websites.
- The web page you see in your browser is a combination of structure, style and interactivity.
- HTML5 and co. are open standards: they’re maintained by organizations, not companies, so there are no restrictions on their use. They can be used in open-source projects
- They’re safe and secure, partially because they’re open standards.
- They’re cross-platform, they’ll work on any operating system and on any iOS Devices, phones, tablets, computers.
- They’re less resource-intensive and a lot of web games using HTML5 run very smoothly on phones.
Few Benefits of HTML and CSS
- Cost effective and Multi-Platform Development: A single piece of code can be used across platforms, devices and markets, this an added advantage because it results in lower development and maintenance costs, allowing you to use your resources elsewhere.
- Good page ranking: If your page is not structured well then the page itself will not attain a good rank within search engines. HTML5’s new elements can be anticipated when site are being re-indexed on search engines
- Consistency across multiple web browsers: The implementation of HTML5 and CSS3 helps the designer to create a compatible site or system within all browsers.
- User Experience: HTML5 offers wide range of design and presentation tools which gives the developers greater scope to produce better sites and web applications. This is very important from business point of view as user engagement is the key to increase site and system use and conversion.
Considering the most of the advantages of this languages it is the first choice of every developers. These is the future of web development. Moon Technolabs has skilled team of designers and developers experienced to work with this tools and made a very successful portfolio in wordpress web development. If you want to go through it visit here.