Smart watches were secluded to marathoners sometime ago but with more fitness freak and task oriented people, managing daily routine, work and finances has become an uphill task. Android Wear 2.0 provides a smart option to handle all these, that too without any extra installation. Dive into details here –
Robust Computational Apps
Android Smart Watches are embedded with their own computing capacity and can be used as an independent device without pairing them with phone, as with earlier versions of smart watches. Software applications can be directly installed on the wearable as Google Play Store can be accessed natively from your wrist.
Android Pay, Runkeeper, AccuWeather, Foursquare, Telegram, Runtastic, Uber, Google Fit, Google Play Music, Google Messenger etc. are amongst the list of independent applications compatible with Android Wear.
Watch Faces after Android Wear 2.0 Update
Ease of Navigation: Now it’s easy to swipe through the faces of the smart watch and navigate smoothly across multiple features
No More Complications: Additional information / notifications from third party developers get displayed directly on your watch screen, interesting! Its ability to personalize messages and interact directly with targeted audience thus improves UI/UX
Easily Customizable: It’s simple for Android Wear App Development Company to develop new watch faces which can then be downloaded from Google Play Store
Google’s latest Smart Watch Update: Business Advantages in terms of Usage, Features, Costing and Future Perspective
Google’s latest smart watches come with some interesting features which are essential for business:
Usage and Features
- Google Smart watches come with cellular connectivity and thus enables a user to make calls or send messages without a phone. LG watch sport is first of its kind, very powerful and probably the best smartwatch ever developed. It’s easy to store and send encrypted files with help of Goldkey’s Secure Communicator App
- Notifications from Google Smart Watch help to update users on emerging vacancies and about available inventory in store
- Track work location, Reading, Shop online, track status or order food on the go
- Eases upload, record, download and sharing the music on the go without help of assorted computing device
- Apps like Highlight, allows you to know about people standing in your proximity before an introduction, if they have uploaded their details.
- Apps like At Work, enables time management.You can record when you begin and end your work
- Improved voice control, along with system provided “ok Google” feature helps in giving instructions thus speeding up any process. E.g. – Head Store manager can instruct Assistant Store Manager which in turn can instruct Floor Manager and Account Manager
- Implementation of NFC functionality during Android Wear App Development has enabled a host of functions like quick customer authorization in gyms, scanning of promo codes for HoReCa market and car rental etc., just to name a few. It enables one click payments
- Track fitness goals and share real time data with doctors with help of health monitoring and tracking app
- Maps and GPS navigation allows you to keep you informed about location of your Business Meetings
It’s a big dubiety, after knowing all its jaw dropping features. But amazingly, it will cost nearly nothing. Its estimated cost will be somewhere around 60 British Pounds and onwards.
Most interesting of all, Google’s applications like If this then that (IFTTT) informs you to reapply sunscreen if UV index is high outside, sends you a text message if your boss sends you an email, turns of light if you go out of room, turns on lights if you re-enter the room and more personalized responses for particular individual. With all these amazing features and more to come, it assures a bright future!
Support for tracing, emphasizing its ability to predict words, more options with watch faces, providing quick to-do-list, calendar appointments, calculator, weather forecast, messages, fitness app and crown buttons all in one place, enriches Android Wear 2.0 Update adorable and a smart option to leverage day to day business operations. It will be coming to smart watch models including LG Watch Style, LG Watch Sport, Fossil Q Founder, Casio Smart Outdoor Watch, Asus ZenWatch 2, Marshal, Watch Urbane, Huawei, Moto 360 and 2nd Edition LTE.