All-in-one Jewish tradition application, that serves as a vast info centre that accompanies the user everywhere, round the clock. It includes everything from all the siddur prayers, in Nussach Ashkenaz Sfarad and Edot Hamizrach, for Israel and diaspora, all the holy days, all the books of the Torah (35), Tehillim(Psalms), Lessons, Mishneh Torah (rambam), Blessings, Songs, and even provides localization of Jewish sites of interest including kosher establishments, synagogues and hotels just to name a few. It’s fully multilingual and much much more…
- Shabbat, Yom Tov, Tefilot: Includes Shacharit Mincha and Maariv songs in three Nussachim, Lew & Customs, and Songs.
- Tehillim: In all text, weekday or month day reading. We also offer the extraordinary option of Neshama letters.
- Mishneh Torah + Lessons: A very wide variety of lessons in Text, Audio, and Video format that you can select.
Books: Include all books that are on your bookshelf Torah(5), Nevi’im (19), Ketuvim (11)
- Songs + Poetry: Another option that provides a comprehensive coverage of Centuries of Jewish wisdom all in text and video.
- Blessings: All the daily prayers that are before and after a meal and what to say for what kind of meal.
A calendar marking the important time of the year.
Help option for users to learn the working functionality of “How to use app”.
Search option to find any word or sentence from the entire available content database.
Comment – Users can add their comment to some part of the text which will be available for all.
Our iMasoret is a complete multilingual application with the first version providing English and Hebrew and then subsequent releases will provide the app in Spanish, French, Russian language.
Special feature of the app is ‘Business Directory’, where any establishment owner can join us and reach a large list of potential customers. It’s all accessible via our website: