Cloud-Based Android App Development
I am excited while writing on this point. The reason?
- Well, cloud finally got the attention and position that it deserved in this market.
- Small and medium-sized enterprises have gained a lot from cloud computing.
- Because cloud offers seamless integration and multi-device synchronization of apps the whole transition has been smooth especially from a business point of view.
- From a developer point of view, Cloud has helped them decrease the overall app development cycle, making android app development less lengthy.
Google’s Own Nougat
Android nougat has taken the world with frenzy. Everyone is talking about the smart strategy that Google has applied to the whole Software-Hardware integration.
- The updates are timely, meaning that the device that runs will never have clock speed issue.
- The user base of Android Nougat has drastically increased, the reason being the users who had incompatible devices are now moving towards devices that run Nougat.
- The retaining customer base is itching to have the new Nougat update on their compatible device.
Big Data Applications
Big data is always an integral part of the technological discussion. It’s like raw taste of coffee that you simply cannot avoid.
1. Big data will manage to be the show runner as more enterprises will be implementing big data tools.
2. In a bid to increase customer reach, many enterprises are working towards marketing their apps based on data analytics.
3. Data analytics will get more upgrades as per the industry requirements and we will see many more developments in the field of Mobile App Development.
Location Based Applications
Many apps now use the GPS feature.
1. The dependency of apps on GPS will result in the development of apps that have more accuracy with location.
2. Location-based services are already booming and users use these apps to book a cab or track their orders.
3. In 2017, many mobile app development companies will keep this feature in mind while developing apps.
AR & VR
Pokemon Go broke all the records of app gaming and with it, a new era of apps are destined to make a mark.
1. AR tools will explore more productive ground with social media syncing and location tracking for businesses.
2. The estimation of $162 billion for the AR/VR market is set for 2020 means the technological giants such as Microsoft, Google and Facebook will strive harder and make huge investments towards its development, opening up a vast avenue for users.
Wrapping It Up
As we are talking about apps in the mobile app development segment, let’s talk about the various classes of apps available or being developed. Nowadays apps are not just focused on mobile devices. Developers are now focusing on IoT-enabled devices, wearables connected homes, AR/VR and much more.
Tapping into the world of mobility with innovation will be the key for many developers and the fierce rise of Mobile App Development opportunities has left the battlefield open for disruptive technologies.