Last Updated: 15 Dec 2020 | 8 min read
Just a few years ago, if anyone needed or wanted something, then they had to procure it by themselves physically. Today, however, one can satisfy his/her requirements with just a few taps on the screen of a smartphone. Understandably, startups in 2021 can earn tremendously well if they simply create an on-demand app.
Since the advent of smartphones and smartphone applications, the demand for both has been increasing constantly. According to a world-renowned market research organization, the revenue from the sales of mobile devices will increase from $581.9 billion in 2020 to $693 billion in 2021.
These figures are alluring enough for every young individual with business ideas in their minds and vigor in their hearts. Consumers seek convenience, speed, and simplicity, and all these factors are achievable with the support of a company that provides on-demand app development solutions.
Your ideas are undoubtedly incredible, but you would be in a safer position if you make an informed decision. Apart from making things better for your customers, you will ensure that they remain connected with you. For that purpose, you must hire the top on-demand app development company. Only one such agency can create personalized user interfaces that will let you engage your clients in multiple ways.
What reports say?
Based on research conducted by experts, mobile apps generated $188.9 billion in revenue through in-app advertisements and apps stores. It’s a clear indication of why startups, investors, and entrepreneurs throughout the world invested heavily in app development projects throughout the year. Apart from increasing the business economy, mobile applications can also generate goodwill.
Here are a few projections worth mentioning.
A few ideas
Without further dilly-dallying, it’s better to delve directly into the best on-demand app development solutions for you.
(1) Medicine delivery: This one is probably going to be the most popular on-demand app idea in 2021 and you know why. The COVID-19 introduced humanity to an invisible enemy that has the power to destroy this world. Vaccines recently arrived, but they aren’t for everyone, at least for the time being. For the most part of 2020, people had to spend their time indoors with uncertainty, fear, desperation, and depression as their roommates. However, once the vaccine becomes available to all, the common folk will want to get their hands on it as soon as possible. Naturally, with your medicine delivery app, you will be able to play your part in saving the world. It won’t hurt if you manage to earn significant sums of money, either. You must contact the top on demand medical and health care app development company to learn more about the on-demand app development cost. If you take too long, then your competitors will steal your corner.
(2) Fashion and clothing: Everyone encounters the moment where they want to buy clothing for their loved ones, but they can’t do it because they have to work late. Fashion and clothing applications popped up to resolve this issue. These applications are the one-stop-destination for all last-minute buyers. Also, if you can do it appropriately, then the e-commerce fashion field can lift you higher than you ever imagined. Besides, fashion is one of those spheres with an endless cycle of new trends coming and old trends dying. Market researchers claim that over 42% of online consumers enjoy buying garments over the web. These customers will retain momentum.
(3) Health and fitness: These two things are of incredible concern, particularly to the new generation. They try to measure how many calories they consume every day and how they can burn it away. They are also immensely concerned about the way they look and the best way to build and maintain their physique. Naturally, by creating health and fitness applications for smartphones, you can cater to the requirements of the younger generation and earn money on the side.
(4) Grocery on-demand: Since the arrival of online grocery services, people have been relying on digital means to order household items. By using an app, the common folk can browse different products, order them, and receive the deliveries at their doorstep. If you search the web for statistical data, then you’ll find that on-demand grocery services are currently generating enviable amounts of revenue. You too can be part of the booming online grocery economy with an app geared for shopping grocery products.
(5) Travelling: Everyone knows that companies like Uber were the ones that started the ball of on-demand services rolling. It’s a fast-paced and opportunistic world where no one wants to follow the trail left by another. The common folk don’t want to wait for their turn, either, even by a few seconds. With the arrival of Uber and its app, the industry of transportation and logistics found a new path to traverse on. Now, one may argue that the on-demand travel industry appears oversaturated right now. However, business experts believe that a startup business still has a chance to make a breakthrough if the owner manages to target the appropriate niche.
There are a few business ideas where you don’t need to spend money initially. However, your plan does include expenses. Therefore, you should contact an app development firm. The representative of the company should be able to give you a complete breakdown of the on-demand app development cost associated with each of these ideas.