This Record A Call application, allows any iPhone telephone call to be recorded.
Their are 3 ways to activate the recording feature. Their are 6 ways to listen to the recordings.
Recordings are archived for future retrieval. Calls can be downloaded at any time.
The recording choices are:
- You can add recording to any call, while the call is in process. This means that you may have made,
or received a call, and you decide that you would like to record the remainder of the call.This choice works for all calls, even international calls.
- You can make recorded calls.
- You can record memos, without any other person on the line.
The listening choices are,
- Listen to your recordings on the phone.
- Listen to your recordings online.
- Have your recordings immediately emailed to you.
- Download your recordings.
- Allow another person, to hear a specific recording.
- Playing your recordings, while you are on a normal call, or are on a conference call.