People-centric environment for the employees
Our people are our strength. The employees form the backbone of our organization. We hire the finest talents and offer the best facilities. Moon Technolabs offers friendly and comfortable work culture to the employees so that they can work harder and contribute to the organization’s growth.
Our Hiring Process
Since our inception, we have been growing. Our talent acquisition experts always keep an eye on the industry and market trends to source for the best talents in the industry. We interview the suitable candidates and hire the most qualified and experienced resources. Our interview process includes technical and HR rounds of interview. The candidate who clears all the rounds of screening gets a green signal and an offer from us.
Why should the employees join us?
We offer state-of-the-art infrastructure and modern facilities to our employees. At Moon Technolabs, we celebrate the major festivals, birthdays and events. Most of the employees working with us are associated with us since the start of the company. We always believe in building long term relationships with our employees.
Each and every employee is treated fairly at our organization. We always believe in team work. This makes us a trusted choice of many employees across Gujarat. We have the best talents from all over India. Our HR team contacts the best resources from the industry and hires them. We also train the freshers in their respective fields.
Our company believes in complete transparency with the employees. Hence, we never hide anything from them. Candidates who want to grow personally and professionally are welcome to join us. Together, we will go miles! We invite the right people with the right talents to join us and grow with us. Contact us now to get in touch with our HR professionals to know about the open vacancies. Kindly drop an email.
- Good knowledge of XCode, Interface builders and Instruments
- Good knowledge of OpenGL-ES, Cocos2d, Box2d and Chipmunk engines
- Experienced in integrating mobile apps with Sqlite DB,Web Services, JSON Parsing and external APIs
- Should be technically sound in OOP concepts
- Should be good in logic & reasoning
- Should be comfortable in working on new mobile platforms
- One who is looking for fast growth company opportunity
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Experience in Core PHP
- Also knowledge of any framework like MVC Pattern, Laravel, Zend, Codeigniter, Symphony, Smarty etc.
- Knowledge of CMS like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal
- Payment Gateway Integration
- Third-party API integration
- Experience in Web application Development
- Ready to learn new technologies.
- Good Hand on web service development
- Good understanding & experience in designing innovative wireframes, mock ups of entire website and mobile and web app, landing pages, banners, brochures, logo, etc.
- min 0.6 month- 1 year of experience in creative graphics and website designing
- Should be a good team player and cooperative
- Professional approach to the assigned tasks with strict timeline adherence
- Should be able to understand the brief, research on his/her own and come up with alternative solutions
- Proven working experience in Android development
- Experience with Android SDK, SQlite, Android Studio, Eclipse, Fragments, Basic knowledge of Google Map V2
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Self-motivated, hardworking, innovative, and proactive in finding solutions
- Good written, communication and analytical skills
- Development experience of Windows Desktop/Phone Applications using Microsoft Technologies and have published at least 2 Windows Desktop/Phone applications
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented programming and associated design patterns
- Familiar with Windows app store procedures and working experience in deploying apps successfully. Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Vast Knowledge of Windows forms, WPF, Windows service, Web services and WCF
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or above
- Strong technical and design skills and the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Understanding of XML/JSON based RESTful API 6 months minimum work experience
- Must have excellent "client communication and coordination skills"
- International business development and client generation for website development, PHP & Open Source app development, Mobile application development etc. Also, Business Development Team Building & Management.
- 3+ yrs of Exp. in IT Business Development
- Strong Track Record of achieving targets
- Should possess Excellent Communication & Analytical skills
- Must have exp. of International IT Client generation.
- Must be currently working with any IT Company
- Liable for global business development and lead generation for:
- Website Development
- PHP & Open Source App Development
- Mobile Apps Development
- Closing working on mobile app and website test development for functional testing of products, services.
- Work on performance/load, and security testing items within the team.
- Closely work with QA manager to insure the correct and qualities delivery of products.
- Extensive knowledge of creating scripts and enhancing test mobile applications and website
- Prepare test plans, test cases and test scripts as well as execute applications UI and website tests to the agreed standards, timeliness and service levels.
- Use the testing Tools to deliver the tested components, platforms and applications to meet the test plan.
- Experience in creating, maintaining and executing test cases & test scenarios.
- Hands-on experience in using defect tracking and monitoring applications perforation and memory.
- Provide feedback to the Test Team Lead/Manager and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the agreed test methodology, milestones and service levels.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc status reports as requested by the Test Team Lead/Manage
- 3-5 years of experience in testing field.
- Ability to work in a challenging multi-cultural environment.